Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Grammy's Newest

For my 29th Birthday my adorable Grandma
made me an owl, elephant and lion.
Since then I have acquired a
frog, tiger, monkey, dog, giraffe, hippo.
I need to and will take a picture of them all.
They are so cute.

For my 30th Birthday my Grandma made a new animal just for me.

A new ZEBRA for my collection!

Isn't he cute!
Check out here for her other ADORABLE animals.
Yes she sales them.
You're in an ELITE CLUB if you've got one of Grammy's Creations.
Love you Grandma.

2 comments:

  1. Each of my kids have monkeys from your granny! They all love their "bo-bo's"! Taigon has called them that since he was just little and the name has stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have quite the collection myself. Each of the boys have atleast 7 animals. VERY LUCKY!!

    ReplyDelete